SGP Closing Images and a Clean Slate

I think I figured out the answer to my first question but I could still use some help. I was struggling starting SGP with a CLEAN SLATE. Every time I opened SGP from the toolbar it would open with all of kinds of test images and plate solves. I think SGP is opening the last saved sequence. Is that correct?

I like that idea but I can’t replicate it. I want to open a sequence with a reference image so I can compare them. I got the sequence and profile part but I could use some help with the reference image. When I try this the saved image doesn’t open. The reference image was not shot with SGP but TSX. Let me know if I am close. I’m pretty sure I’m missing something simple. Thank you.

Yes, you can turn this off in SGPro options.

Tools->Options then look for Load last sequence on start

what about images? Do they have to be a certain type of kept in a certain folder so they open when I open SGP?

SGPro makes no attempt to open previous images… just the sequence. Now, it is certainly possible for a sequence to include images in it as a reference and those will be opened if you are opening the last sequence. If you don’t want them to, you will need to remove them from the sequence by using the “Sequence -> Sequence Files” tool.