SGP hung while downloading frame and focus image

OK played some more, I found older versions on a backup drive, 2.3.15.2568 and 2.4.0.2746, log errors are present in the 2.4 version, not the 2.3 version, here they are:
version 2.3.15.2568

version 2.4.0.2746

On neither of these did I get an error message whilst running

Huw

I have tried to contact SX about this issue, but contact info I have for the SX ASCOM developer is no longer valid… I will keep looking around.

Thanks, but this is not quite enough to demonstrate anything. The error is timing dependent. It is possible that both could present errors if you abort during readout.

Not sure what you mean about an error message. Maybe we added one… I can’t remember. @astrovienna is reporting a camera “hang” not an error message.

Ken, I’ll send you the contact info in a PM.
Andy

OK Ken, will revert back to 2.4.10 and try a soak test sometime over the weekend.

Huw

I’ve been experimenting today, back on 2.4.1.10. It’s running on frame and focus, the only way I can get it to throw an error message is stopping and then immediately restarting the exposure loop. I then get the message "error capturing during frame and focus"on screen.
So I think this is probably finger trouble on my part, and the errors in the log, and the on screen error have no connection.

Huw