SGP license with QSI cameras: can other camera be used with to?

Quick question:
The SGP license one gets with a QSI camera; is it possible to use other types of camera with it? I have a couple of Starlight Xpress cameras as well as my QSI 683, but none of them show up in my equipment profile camera tab.

No, but you can upgrade to a full license. If you go into the store section of our website when logged in you’ll see this option.

Thank you,
Jared

Jared,
Thanks,

I’ve just purchased a full license but I can’t seem to get my version of SGP to switch to a full pro version; it remains the QSI edition. What’s more, I think I’ve already paid the upgrade fee and the fee for a full license.

Name: Simon Walsh

Could you assist me please. Apologies for the hassle

Best,
Simon

Simon,
You should have received an email from us that details how to add the license to your account on our website along with the actual license code. I’m still seeing the QSI license so I’m guessing this has not been done. After that is added SGP should find the new license automatically. If for some reason it does not, you can go to our website, click the red trash can next to that machine in your account and then go back to SGP and re-license that machine using your email and password.

More info here:
https://mainsequencesoftware.com/Content/SGPHelp/Management.html

If you still have questions please email us at support@mainsequencesoftware.com with a screenshot of the error you’re seeing.

Thank you,
Jared

Dear Team,

This is becoming frustrating.

I had a license for SGP with my QSI camera. I upgraded it so that I could use my other cameras with it. It didn’t change to the full pro version. I have also now bought a full license for $99 and currently on my login have both the QSI and the Pro versions listed with several licenses left. I deleted the pro licenses using the red trash can and then went back to my computer to re-register the machine. I am now stuck with the lite version. Obviously I have done something wrong, but the instructions could be clearer if a mishap occurs. Could you please assist me in getting the full Pro version set up. I am guessing the license key I have will now not work. Even though my login shows I have the pro version, registering my machine does not switch it from the lite version to the pro version and to be honest, I don’t have time to wait 2 days for a response from support.
Cheers
Simon

Excellent service by the SGP team. Issue fixed literally within 10 minutes of me having problems