SGP locks up on "Download" (log included)

Two consecutive nights (very clear…aaargh), I have woken up to Sequence Generator Pro being completely inactive with “Download” showing in the lower left corner. One sequence got through 12 of 30 images before hanging, the other got through 15 of 60 images before hanging. Very frustrating to lose such great sky time, so I need to ensure this doesn’t happen in the future.

My equipment is:

SGP v2.6.0.25
PHD2 v2.6.4
EQASCOM
Orion Atlas Pro AZ-EQ-G
Orion ED80TCF
Orion Starshoot Autoguider
Moonlite Autofocuser w/ Mini v2 Controller
ASI ZWO1600MM Cool
ZWO Electronic Filter Wheel (8 position)
Windows 10 Home 64 bit
USB3 Powered 7-port hub

Here is the log file from last night’s hang-up

Thanks in advance!

What is the time of the last saved FITS file?

Last night: Download hung at 12:38 a.m. I caught it at 1:16 a.m. and apparently it downloaded after I closed SGP with Task Manager.

Two nights ago: Last capture was 2:52 a.m. and I caught it when I woke up at 5:44 a.m. and it apparently downloaded when I closed SGP with Task Manager.

One thing to check. Have you disabled all sleep processes in the windows advanced power settings? Watch out for USB ones in particular. It catches out the best of us.

Thanks for the tip! I have done that now. It locked up on download again last night, but that was before I saw this message. Fixed all of my USB power settings…seeing if it will make a difference tonight.

Well, even with disabling USBs powering off, I had a download hang again last night. Lost an hour. I’m at a loss.

These things can be extremely difficult to track down. Two questions: does the ASI driver have the ability to set the download speed, and if so where do you have it set? And what specific USB hub are you using?