All of a sudden this morning, after a night of imaging, SGP crashed and now the program won’t even start. Here are my particulars:
OS: Windows 8.1
I get the following error and traceback reported by Windows:
SequenceGenerator has stopped working
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: Sequence Generator.exe
Problem Signature 02: 22.214.171.124
Problem Signature 03: 56f89032
Problem Signature 04: System.Xml
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.34281
Problem Signature 06: 565e85f1
Problem Signature 07: 985
Problem Signature 08: 27
Problem Signature 09: IOIBMURHYNRXKW0ZXKYRVFN0BOYYUFOW
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 5861
Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
Additional Information 3: 1318
Additional Information 4: 13181ae637ac2592fac0ca2dd662cdcc
Read our privacy statement online:
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
Here are some steps I have already taken, all of which have failed (not in any particular order):
- Reboot the computer
- Repair SGP using the install program
- Remove SGP using the install program, then re-install
- Remove SGP using Windows Control Panel, then re-install, rebooting all the way along.
- Remove the SGP folder completely from my AppData\Local directory (I did back all this up).
- Also ran Sequence Generator.exe /restart from the command line prompt
I have no log file to show for this because SGP doesn’t start to the point where it writes to a log file.
Can anybody help me with this problem? I’m stuck. Thanks.