SGP wont Initialise

I had a possible corruption so I decided to uninstall SGP
I deleted the licence permission off of software license (manage licence)
Uninstalled SGP off my PC and reinstalled it from download on SGP web site.
I cant get it to run now, tried Administrator mode but no luck
I have tried twice to remove and reinstall
All my many other programs work fine.
Thanks
Kieron

This is definitely not a good option as it will cause integration from SGPro into other apps and drivers to fail.

Can you tell us more about what you see happening and what version you are attempting to install? For example… “absolutely nothing happens” or “I see the splash screen and then nothing happens after that”

Make sure ASCOM Platform 6.4 Is Installed

https://ascom-standards.org/Downloads/Index.htm

Hi Ken
Absolutely nothing happens
It wont run from the desktop short cut or from program files 86
It a top range computer only 6 months old running windows 10
it was running ok before i uninstalled it not worth going into why i did this ( just a fresh Start )
it does seem to be reinstalled ok but wont run

If you tried to reinstall ascom platform, check the %localappdata% directory \ SequenceGenerator as well as Main_Sequence_Software empty those too.

@gazerme

You did ensure, as @entilza said, that ASCOM 6.4 is installed? The SGPro installer is supposed to check, but that may be busted. What version of SGPro are you trying to install? Have you tried the most recent beta? It contains some fixes that would cause hang on start…

Hi Ken
The problem is now sorted. I was worried a problem with my PC .
I took my PC to my local computer shop. A guy there know just about everything about PCs
He download it to a different directory not " program files 86"
It now works fine. Said that SGP did not clear down completely on the uninstall run!
He said this happens a lot on pre windows 10 software.
Thanks anyway