I have a question on pricing.
I am someone who bought the Framing & Mosaic Wizard, so if I was to upgrade to v3 it would cost me $40. However, v3 doesn’t really have any additional features (yet) that are of much importance to me. So, let’s say I decided to wait for v4. Would it still be $40 to upgrade, or would it likely be more?