SGPro does not launch anymore

ASCOM 6.4SP1 has been around for a while, much longer than 22 days ago. Where did you get this information? Are you thinking of Beta version of 6.5?

Peter

I have just wiped this machine and downloaded from Microsoft three or four days ago. I am running Microsoft Windows 10 Home 10.0.18362 Build 18362.

Peter you are right. I was looking in the release notes but they referenced 6.5

FYI, the latest version of Windows 10 build is 18363.836, so it looks like you are missing some updates, and have you configured all the app permissions to access the hardware etc.

Julian

I reinstalled Windows 10 this afternoon. Ran Windows Update assistant which assured me that I was running the most up to date version. But I am still 10.0.18362. So 18363.363 maybe more current but I have no idea how to get there. Went to Apps & Features and attempted to examine allowed permissions but SGP shows no advanced options button. That is the only way I know to change permissions. I you are aware of another way to access permissions please let me know.

AppData is a hidden folder but it does exist on Windows 10. Please check there for logs. One may or may not be getting created but if there is one it should help narrow this down.

Jared

No. NoSequenceGenerator folder in Local

It is now fixed. I originally installed Windows 10 with a full wipe. SGP would not run. I did two additional re-installs but left programs and data intact. No luck. Did a reinstall and wipe and now SGP is running. I am guessing an error in the original install? Thank you all for your efforts.