SGPro hung when performing Manual End of Sequence

Tonight after I paused the sequence, I decided not to continue imaging because the clouds rolled in, so the sequence was sat in a state of waiting for me to click on “Resume Sequence”.

I hit the “Run End of Sequence Options” from the command menu, it successfully stopped PHD2 but then that was it, SGPro just hung, it did not even ask EQMod to Park the mount, did not start camera warm up sequence etc.

Large log file as I had not closed SGPro since the night before.

Link to Logs

https://www.dropbox.com/s/edae0pdk5ndcqmx/sgpro_log_archive_37b50bb4-004c-4845-b3d8-943219a619f5.zip?dl=1

Useful Info

Ver: 3.1.0.446
.NET: 4.8

Please help me out with an approximate time. There is only one end of sequence actions executed at 6:12 and that does not seem to line up with your description.

@Ken

The program Sequence Generator.exe version 3.1.0.446 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 4f4
Start Time: 01d5cf0040b0fe84

Logged: 20/01/2020 21:40:45

Here’s the correct file, for some reason it did not show me this file when I chose to report the issue from the application, would be good if the application showed not just the date, but also the time of the file :slight_smile:

What approximate time did you ask to run end of sequence actions?

21:38 you can see it in the logs:

[01/20/20 21:38:34.536][DEBUG][Main Thread][NONE] Checking RunEndOfSequenceEquipmentOptions, force = True
[01/20/20 21:38:34.536][DEBUG][Main Thread][NONE] In RunEndOfSequenceEquipmentOptions

3.1.0.347 will be less aggressive in attempting to reconnect the guider so that it can perform the requested action… stop guiding in this case (seems like PHD2 was shutdown while still connected to SGPro) and delays in running end of sequence actions will no longer lock the UI. That said, if SGPro is unable to communicate with PHD2, it will still attempt to perform guider shutdown for several minutes before giving up.

1 Like