Sgpro won’t talk to SkyX

Ok I’ve had to upgrade my PC and have been installing all the software. I’ve got everything up and running apart from sequence generator pro and SkyX.

They won’t communicate. I’m using SkyX as the mount driver and direct guider in Sgpro but when I got to connect my paramount MYT in Sgpro I get the message

“The SkyX was selected but does not appear to be installed or configured for scripting “

i click ok then get the message

“ Error connecting to Ascom telescope driver for The Sky …”

all the software is up to date , with all the daily builds installed. Ascom driver is installed and I’ve even tried reinstalling all the software again. There must be a setting I’m missing

I’ve had it all working before on my old pc so can’t figure out why it’s not working

I’m post this in both Sgpro and software bisque

Hi Mark,

Try running TheSkyX as Administrator once & then restart it without running as Administrator. That should get it working. Don’t make a habit of always running it as admin though as that will cause other problems.

Cheers,

Bruce

Thanks Bruce :+1::+1:. That’s exactly them same answer I got from software bisque as well :blush:. I’ll give it a go today :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Spot on mate all sorted and up and running again :clap::clap::clap::clap: