Small bugs possibley or me

Hi
When I sync the scope using the blind sync option all goes well and then I go to use the manual rotator and the rotate camera option ( right click target ) sgp tell me I have not synced the scope ?
So I have to sync again ( not blind this time pinpoint) and sgp will then let me use the rotator .

Next I like to slew and centre on my target with the options under target ( right click jobbie ) and once centred up
I start the sequence ( making sure none of the auto centreing options are selected ) and sgp tells me that there is centre information do I wish to continue( can remember exact wording it was cold ) anyway sgp then proceddes to do another target centreing even though I have not selected it in the target settings ? before the sequence starts .

Can get logs if you like , but does this everytime so hope you understand

Many thanks

Harry

Oh I was using ver 20

If you rotate the camera after you solve and sync, it seems to me like that
will throw off future solves so it makes sense to me that SGP will force
you to solve and sync again, although I have no idea if that is actually
correct.

If you click on the gear icon next to the target and there is location data
in the RA and DEC fields, SGP will assume that you want to center on the
target. If you don’t have “Slew to when target starts” or “center on when
target starts” enabled then SGP will issue a warning about that because SGP
doesn’t know that you have already centered on the target. This is normal
behavior and just a warning to confirm this is what you want to do (begin
sequence without centering first).

The real question for me is, why not just start the sequence and let SGP
slew to and center on the target? That would eliminate the warning
dialogue.

Hi
I do not like the total auto route due to my mass of cables and using a new mount , I get the warning its just it then does a target centering without me asking ?

Also I am not moving the camera or scope after syncing , I immediately do the rotate camera , but sgp will not do it without another sync ? before the rotation routine starts .

Thanks

Harry

I think if you dismiss the warning in the right way it will not do a
centering, but it’s hard to know without seeing it. I think a log is in
order…

Hi
will get logs
The only options you get is continue or not ? If you continue SGP will do a Centre routine

Harry

@harry

I cannot find a path to make this happen. When I perform a blind sync, the rotator does perform a sync and subsequent actions do not complain. Logs may actually be helpful here so I can see what I’m doing thats different.