I guess I found the condition lead to this behavior:
Target set 1, 2 & 3 were set up before the sequence started, and each of
them started with event 1.
Once the above sets were completed, I add target set 4, when the sequence
is resumed, target set 4 started with event 2.
I then added target set 5 by copying target set 3, and reset the progress,
it behaved as target set 4, i.e. started with event 2.
The reason I do this, is I take astrophoto with mobile setup, so I usually
move to and add the next target after the finish of the previous one,
instead of setting up all targets for the whole night with stationary setup.
Attached please find the log for your review.
sg_logfile_20150919102357.zip (36.6 KB)