Strange appearance and auto Meridian flip problems

I tried to re-install the software, but it didn’t help. Followings are screenshots. The texts are covering the input boxes or hide behind the input boxes.

Besides, I also have some problems with the “Auto Meridian flip” function. The telescope would suddenly start auto meridian flip processing when the sequence just took only one frames(or two, or three), but meanwhile, the telescope was still far away from the meridian, about at ALT=30 degrees(north-east). Did my settings something go wrong ?Or something strange happened that day and I need to check to Logs.

My guess is that somehoiw you changed the Windows system font to something different than standard which is causing all sentences to be longer than they normally would.

You should post a log to get help with the meridian flip issue.

Thanks Xplode,
I had changed my system language into English(America), but the sentences are still longer then they normally would. Actually, I had never change the Windows system font before. Would it be a particular problem in Windows 10?
About the log file of last time that I took a nebula, There is an unknown reason that I could find my log file of March 21st this year. Did SPG automatically delete the log file which had create a long time ago?I will carefully check the log file next time I run the system.