Strange colours with SGP 6D images in Pixinsight

I am having a strange problem with images taken with my 6D using SGP and Pixinsight. I have been using this 6D and SGP and Pixinsight for about a year, and am comfortable with the workflow and happy with the results. Last night I was imaging comet 45P, and when I debayer the images in Pixinsight using my usual settings for the 6D, I get not a dark linear image, but a bright blue sky and bright pink stars. The image can’t be reset using the STF in Pixinsight, but seems to be permanently stretched somehow. Any ideas appreciated. Windows 10, SGP 2.6.0.11. Here are the logs.

And here is a screenshot of the image before and after debayer. Trying to reset the STF does not return the images to a linear state. They seem to have been permanently stretched somehow.

When I open an older image in Pixinsight from the same 6D and debayer it, it has normal colours, and can be reset to linear by resetting the STF. So it doesn’t seem to be Pixinsight that is the problem, but the image data it is receiving.
Dean

I cant see your image but i can tell you that i have seen weird color issues with my 6D (pink stars).
Mine come when i use cr2 calibration files with SGP’s fits files.
I stick with cr2 for processing and use the fits for the headers.
Hope that helps.

can you post a link to the .xisf file itself?