The incomplete windows in Chinese version XP/Win7/Win10

Hi,

I just kindly recommend SGPro interface can automatically adapt to the Chinese version XP/Win7/Win10. Chinese users often encounter these incomplete windows :

We all hope that an increasing number of Chinese astronomy lovers can easily use SGPro.
Thanks!

Yang
2016/02/29

@sshyang Yes, this is an unfortunate issue that several non-Latin languages are experiencing with SGPro. I am still not sure why these machines seem to scale the windows to improper sizes. Either way, this is something we currently have on our backlog and will look into at some point in the future.

Previously, I was also a programmer, I will encounter the requirement that need to adjust the form size according to the showing content, my solution is: load controls, and then the coordinates (x, y) of the far control’s right-bottom corner plus the width of the border, so that the form can automatically adapt to the various display configurations.
Above for your reference. Thank you!
We have a SGPro user group in China, many people have been familiar with SGPro, we all hope that the SGPro is getting better!
:smile:

The same issue still persists in the latest version, 2.6.0.25 in Japanese windows10.
I can’t read butten texts in important messages such as the ones shown during meridian flip.

I wonder if there are any progress fixing the problems or any ways to work around it. I have tried to set my pc’s locale to English or change system fonts but so far no success.

Why many dialogs are drained as non resizable window? Is it difficult to make it resizable?
It seems to me that this is wrong UI design at least in the perspective of i18n or accessibility. I really hope you could prioritize fixing this problem.

At least if you put screen capture image of each dialog in the manual, it would be very helpful.
Thank you.