Turn off Camera Cooler After Sequence

I continue to get a popup box OK to Turn Off Camera Cooler? when my sequence ends. Is there a way to cause a warm up and then shut off the camera and cooler?

yes - it is in the equipment profile, there are a few camera options that allow it to warm up and cool down over a period of time. What you are doing I imagine is shutting down before the warming up has concluded.

Yep you can also access it in the control panel and turn it on or off during the sequence if you want to. I think the check box is in the lower left corner “warm up after sequence completes” of the camera tab.

I want to do the same thing - have my cooler turn off when sequence is complete. But is choosing the warm it up option the way to go? Shouldn’t it just turn off when you choose to disconnect the equipment at sequence end?
But if If the only way to get it the turn off is to warm it up, what settings are you using? If I run mine at -20 during imaging (sometimes during hot nights it only goes down to -17) should I just say warm up to 0 and then I guess it would turn off in just a minute or so?

OK. So I RTFM (read the FINE manual) and I guess warming it up is the way to go. I guess the cooler just turns off so the camera warms up to ambient and then I won’t see the message.

Goo idea I’ll try that. But I don’t know if that will let it disconnect the camera.

I can’t try it for a few days due to lot of rain in the forecast. But I don’t get why just disconnecting all equipment at end of sequence doesn’t turn off the cooler. The camera can’t heat up so choosing the warm up option at the end of sequence should be nothing more then turning off the cooler and waiting for the camera to reach ambient. Wouldn’t the same thing happen if you just disconnected everything at EOS? But I’ll make the change to see what happens - maybe end of next week when the rain leaves (I hope!)

I generally warm up or cool down over 10 minutes, so it reduces the chance of icing and thermal shock too.
I suspect I need a new purge of my QSI and if I cool down too rapidly, I get a circular hazy donut occupying most of the image, which I suspect is condensation. (It might be on the front optic or the sensor but I’m not taking chances.)