User profile manager

There is something wrong here.
Didn’t save my location data after I restart SGPro.
Actually all the spaces are empty, there is no profile!

I am not sure. I tried everything here locally and there are no problems making and using user profiles. Just to make sure it was not an internationalization issue I switched my regional settings to “RO” (Romanian?) and tried again with no problems.

Can you walk us through how you attempt to create and save a user profile. Like an exact order of entry and button clicks?

First time when I open user manager:

Here I enter my location:

After I close and reopen SGPro:

PS: I see that is not save my locations even if I close user manager window and open again.

Later PS: I will uninstall sg and enter fresh data to see if will be ok

Thanks. Do you have difficulty saving equipment profiles also? Only user profiles? What operating system are you using? Windows 7?

No, only user manager. I am on win7

PS: uninstall/reinstall and I have same problem, but only when I restart sg.

Hmm… Unfortunately, I do not have any other ideas. I have tried for over an hour to create this issue and I cannot.

Can you try to change you regional settings to US English (temporarily) and see if it helps? I have changed mine to RO and I am still not able to reproduce this issue.

I change everything to english and did’t work.
I find the profiles saved here: c:\Users\Sabin\App Data\Local\SequenceGenerator\SequenceGenerator Pro\ with .sgu extension. If you like I will send the file to be analised.

Sure, I can take a look at it. You can also try to remove that file completely after you send it.

there it is: Balacita.zip (430 Bytes)

Thanks,

I have located and fixed the issue. The problem only occurs when you have changed the default location of profiles.

Yes I change the default location of profiles. I have to go back to default or you gonna fix this in next beta?!
Thx!