I used 2.5.10 last night and overall it worked ok.
But at the start I loaded a previous sequence file to create flats and changed the displayed directory to a new one. I confirmed it was showing correctly. But when the flats were created - they were saved to the original directory.
I have not downloaded a beta for a while, so I don’t think I would have created a sequence file with one of the short-lived betas that somehow messed up the files.
Attached is a log. Test38 is the old directory that I did not want to save to. The displayed directory that I had selected for the sequence - and that was displayed on the screen - was Test40.
FrankBadDirLog2510.zip (138.7 KB)