Moonlite controller In-out reverse direction

Hi Group, I am trying to use the Moonlite controller with SGP and Robofocus motors. The issue is that I need to reverse the in-out direction and the ML driver does not allow that.
When I dod that with SGP it does not work. If I reverse the in-out direction in the focuser setup window in SGP, the focuser won’t move out when I push the out button. It will move out when I push the in button and it will compensate backlash in the same direction, resulting in the focuser moving out indefinitely in a loop until I un disconnect it. I would like to know if other people have bee more successful at this? I know I can get a RF controller but before I do that if anyone has any ideas it would be most welcome!

Thanks!

Andy

Andy,

This is a little used feature… along the way somewhere we broke it. It will be fixed in the next maintenance release.

Regards,
Ken

Thank you Ken.
Any idea of when that will be? I am essentially stuck with no controller at the moment since I can’t use the Moonlite.

Andy

1 Like

Andy,

I know this isn’t the answer your looking for, but it will be on 7/15. I am on vacation right now and don’t have access to our installer software on my laptop…

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Ken

1 Like

Thanks Ken,
That is actually very quick! However Ron Newman told me that if I swap out pins 1&3 with 3&4 and vice versa that will reverse the robofocus rotation. So I am planning to modify a DB9 cable accordingly and that will do the trick:)

Thanks!

Andy

1 Like