Some useful features

1. Add user defined amount of images in history graph. The default amount of 24 data points in the graph is not always enough

1. Add complete file name of active frame besides “Sequence Generator Pro” title bar because long file names are cutted in the file flaps

1. Highlight the active frame in the drop down list. When many frames are open it is useful to see on the drop dwon list which is the active frame

2. Add a thumbs up function to be able to mark the really good frames or reference frames

Martin

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions. We’ll consider them!

Jared

I have another suggestion.

Use Forward and backward arrows to navigate through open tabs. It is useful to check subs when there are a lot of them. At the moment they have no function when each sub is open in a different tab. They only work when subs open at the same tab.

Hello Jared

Please consider at least No. 2
It’s difficult to find out the active frame file name when it is very long…

Thanks

Hello,

proposal 2 would be very helpful for the use of more SGP instances. I normaly use 4x SGP at the same time. A clear „headline“ would be very good.

Regards Uli

I would also like to see the name of the sequence in the title bar since I am always running two SGP instances, one for each of my two scopes. Hopefully there is some other way to display the entire image name.

Feature no. 2 has been implemented in Beta v3.1.0.316

Thanks a lot!!!

Feature no.3 has been implemented!
Thank you!

A very useful minor modification!