Use "About Me" to List Your Equipment

Many times it is helpful to know the equipment that someone is using in order to provide more informative answers to questions.

Did you know that when reading a topic if you click on a person’s avatar it will bring up their public information? For example if you click on my avatar to the left you will see a list of my equipment along with a link to my personal website.

We would like to encourage everyone to briefly list their equipment in the “About Me” section in their profile, especially as it pertains to using Sequence Generator Pro.

1. At the top right corner of any page, click on your avatar and choose “Preferences”
  2. Scroll down about half way to the “About Me” section and enter your equipment list

This will allow all of us to quickly see a person’s equipment without cluttering up the thread with long personal signatures tacked on to every reply.

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.