Freezes when centering manually from cog in sequencer

So did any of this get resolved? I am very new to SGP and amongst a myriad of problems (like why can’t I stop it auto focusing at the start of a sequence when it already did it a minute ago) I am experiencing a problem with plate solving. I use manual slew using the cog, and it finds the field. Then I tell it to centre and it takes a pic, moves to centre the object, and then starts its confirmation routine - except it spins its wheels and never stops. I’ve been using it for a few weeks and it suddenly started doing this. Do we know why? 16inch GSO on EQ8R Pro

This post is 5 years old so not super relevant to “now” (though we certainly appreciate you searching for past topics)…

This is a defect and the fox for it will be released today.

We do not. The centering process is too complex for speculation. If you’d like to submit logs showing the issue, we can take a look. Further guidance here:

Thanks very much Ken for the reply. I am new to SGP and am finding it quite a challenge. I will keep my eyes open for a programme update re the auto focus issue.

I will have another couple of tries on the plate solving. Planning to change to ASTAP so we’ll see if that helps. If I continue to have issues I will send logs.

Once again I appreciate the response.

Paul