Is anyone managing to do meridian flips with EQMOD?

I have successfully completed another 2 meridian flips, so that is now 3 for 3. For the benefit of any other EQMOD/SGP users who find this thread, here are my settings.

EQMOD (using version 2.00g):

• Points list - using 7-point model
  • DxSA - clear out at start of first session but not subsequent sessions
  • DxSB - clear out at start of first session but not subsequent sessions
  • User Interface = “Dialogue based”
  • SideofPier = “Pointing (ASCOM)”
  • Issue Exceptions = yes
  • Pulseguide Exceptions = yes
  • J2000

SGP (2.5.2.5):

• Control Panel - Telescope - Sync Behavior = “Offset”

Some other users have recommended to:
(a) not use a data model at all (remove all existing points - rely on plate solving only to get target in frame). I suppose I could spend more time trying to get this to work, but previous attempts failed and my current setup works, so little motivation :=)
(b) Not add any model points on Sync (ie. set to Dialogue mode, not “Append on Sync”). Primarily to avoid building up a large data point set? See next point.
© If using a data model, limit to a relatively small number of points. Can’t comment why this might be.

Hope this summary is useful to others. Perhaps other EQMOD/SGP users could confirm or identify different configurations that also work.

Dave NL

Do you set up a sequence in SGpro to take images so that it pauses during Meridan or just wait on the tracking to see if it flips after Meridan?

I set up a sequence in SGPro but to save time I then manually slew to just before the meridian and watch the flip happen.

Thanks. I believe I am almost there just need another clear night to confirm. Fingers crossed.