New / Improved Features for SGPro

Just a reminder that I will close this thread a little later tonight and organize this stuff into a more formal poll. Also, please note that “syncless centering” will not be on the voting list because Jared and I have met and decided we will go ahead and make the effort to implement sync in this manner. We’d prefer to reserve the voting list for things that are still up in the air.

I would love to be able to add targets using the API.
Also, centering & running AF would be really useful.

That is great to hear. That probably is more important than any “new” features. It would avoid some of the issues discussed elsewhere. Too bad it has become necessary since the present system works so well, at least for me.

I am still mainly focussed on the multi camera as my #1 priority but some of the other suggestions (like gather temp comp data while imaging and a automatic filter offsets routine) are also good ideas.

Thanks!

One more I found out,
maybe it is possible, but I don’t think so …

Being able to recreate mosaic from s sequence you crated with the framing wizard.
Im revisiting done projects, and see extra stuff I would like to image, so it would be nice that a saved sequence can be altered and generate additional target panels …

Another feature request, when doing mosaics, it’s best to rotate trough targets, as different conditions give different gradients … but 1 image per target is wasting time on framing and so, so if you could select to move to next panel every x frames, that would be nice.

/Yves

Ow Yes Please

:grin:

Everything you need to generate target lists:

dso-browser.com

Spend some time learning the interface – its very flexible. Targets by category, transit time, size, multiple catalog searches, etc and its free.

Charlie