Request for info on Renishaw encoders

I thought the only rule on CN was that whatever the moderators said was it.

What I’d like to find is a way to stop Astronomics spamming me because I used to have a CN account.

Chris

1 Like

Looking through my conversations I cannot find any exact numbers, and the policy they have says:

If you join this board as an astro vendor, we require that the business you represent be an astronomy related business, with the majority of items for sale being related to astronomy.”

But yes, the moderators are picky; on that I can agree.

/per

Well, most of my income and work time is from my day job, which has nothing to do with astronomy, yet I was deemed a vendor because I developed a single astronomy product. I didn’t even directly sell that product (CCDWare did).

Per, I think your Blue Astro Products business with StickStation and other products is what should apply (not your ice expedition business), and from its web site it looks like Blue Astro Prodiucts is 100% astro to me. That said, I hope they make an exception for you for other reasons.

-Ray

1 Like

It’s too bad Ray, it’d be awesome to have you talk more on CN.

Any words on the new version of PemPro? (completely off topic)

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes, I’ve been spending most of my free time on PEMPro V3. There have been a few betas released and I’m hoping that all parts will be completed before the end of this year (i.e, a couple weeks). Related to PEMPro V3 I just released a free utility that people can use to view and analyze PEMPro and PHD2 Log Files. Check out the video here. Again, this utility is free for everyone (I won’t ever ask for donations for it!! :smiley:)

-Ray

2 Likes

Wow Ray! That’s really cool.

Can’t wait to see PEMPRO v3. I’m excited to not need Maxim anymore.

very nice utility Ray, Many thanks for that.

I like the look-and-feel! Is that WPF?

/per