SGPro 3.1.0.404: QHY8L with all 3.1.0 versions issue

Hi Ken,
They were both ascom, both latest versions.
I’ll set up ver 3.0 tomorrow and test.

Steve

Hi Ken,

Downloaded Ver 3.0.1.165
Took a 3 sec Dark using exact settings as the previous Ver 3.1.0.411
The image attached shows MaximDL on the left & Ver 3.0.1.165 on the right.
Both using latest Ascom StarSenseSci driver.
They both look fine.

Steve

@sloz1664

Great, thx.

@Trader_Neil

I’m unsure if this is the same problem you are having… Have you checked that your QHY drivers are up to date (both native and ASCOM)>

@sloz1664 @Trader_Neil

3.1.0.414 is out. This version has an attempt to correct the data corruption (as opposed to just logging). Let us know what happens.

Hi Ken

Results of QHY8 Pro image taken with Ver: 3.1.0.414

MaximDL image on the Left
SGPro Ver 3.1.0.414 on the Right.

They both look OK to me.

Thank you Ken for your resolve and prompt action

Steve

1 Like

Hi,
I took two 300s Darks this morning at ambient temperature, one with EZCAP (on the left) and one with SGP 3.1.0.414 on the right. They both look fine to me.

I suspect that I still have a hardware issue with my QHY8L (variable power or fan issue) however I’ll pursue that with QHY now.

Thanks,

Neil

1 Like

Hello,
This problem occurs to my QHY10 too. I will check if the new version of SGP would solve the problem as in QHY8L.
Clear skies,
Kijja

Hello, the problem is solved with QHY8L, I’ll check QHY16200 soon.
Great support! Thank you

I have now an issue with Platesolve2. This plate solve doesn’t center correctly. There is an error of 15’ aprox., but blind solving with astrometry the centering is perfect.
Does anybody know the cause of this?

Thank you in advance

this was happening again with my QHY8 with rev 479 and i had to go back to 457 to get it to work. I see rev 519 has a fix for ‘double read of image array’. Could this be a fix for this problem?
Thank you