2 SGP instances with its own PHD2 instance

Hi guys.
I have 2 setups that I wanna control with their own instance of SGP. I managed to do it but the problem is that the second instance connects to the same phd2 instance.
Until recently I used APT to control both my setups and I had no problem running 2 instances of PHD2 because in APT I am able to change the connection port for phd2 and this way the first instance of APT was connecting to the first instance of phd2 and the second instance of APT was connecting to the second instance of phd2. In SGP I couldn’t find this option anywhere.
Did I miss something? Can SGP do such a thing?
Emil

Emil,
Not at the moment. We expect just the default PHD2 port. I’ll add the option to change it though.

Thanks,
Jared

Thanks Jared. Is that gonna be anytime soon? Could you please let me know when the option is added. It would be great to run both my setups using sgp on my pier computer instead of using APT and SGP.

Any news on the update?

This will come out in the next beta. But as I don’t have multiple rigs like this the testing has been pretty light. So proceed with caution. If you have issues let us know.

Thanks,
Jared