ASCOM/picgoto: sequence aborted; cannot set tracking state to TRUE

Hello,
I am trying for the first time to run a sequence with SGPRO. even though everything seems to be connected correctly (EQ6/picgoto through Generic Hub, Atik 460ex, Quantum filterwheel) when I try to run the sequence it is aborted and I found these lines in the log file:

[12/10/2017 11:16:46] [DEBUG] [Sequence Thread] ASCOM Telescope: Setting tracking state to True
[12/10/2017 11:16:46] [DEBUG] [Sequence Thread] ASCOM Telescope: Cannot set tracking state, not supported by scope…
[12/10/2017 11:16:47] [DEBUG] [Sequence Thread] Adding sequence level notification: Sequence was aborted because the mount could not start tracking.
[12/10/2017 11:16:47] [DEBUG] [Sequence Thread] Sequence was aborted because the mount could not start tracking.

What is more difficult to explain is that I tried several times and it only worked once! I cannot repeat this only succes, I don’t know what I did differently that time. Before and after that, I always get a sequence abort for the same reason:

Mount is not tracking.

How can I solve this problem? Picgoto driver does not allow to turn on/off tracking. It is always tracking since the moment is connected.

Thank you in advance for your help

Hi Angelaros,

the easiest would be to switch to the EQMOD driver.

Regards,
Horia