Astrometry not working with different scope

ANSVR was working just fine until I switched from my 80mm to my 8 inch RC. I downloaded all available files . Astrometry.net works online but the local ansvr does not with the 8 inch. I 've tried a few different things suggested on the forum but no luck. Platesove 2 works only with the 80mm. Using Windows 7.

Anybody have any suggestions ???

Thanks.

UPDATE: I think I solved the problem. HOWEVER, when I open the Watch Ansver Log option nothing is moving BUT it does solve . …Is this Normal ???

Great. If you care to mention what you did to solve the problem it could be helpful to somebody else who runs into a similar issue and searches the forum.

I have seen that happen when ansvr is stopped and restarted … the Watch Ansvr Log command incorrectly picks up the old log that is no longer being updated. You can try re-launching Watch Ansvr Log or if that does not work you can reset everything by signing out of your Windows account and logging back in again (restarts ansvr).

Hi Andy,

Actually, I think it was one of your suggestions . Go into ansvr configurations and change Objects setting to 100. Worked like a charm !!

1 Like