Auto Meridian Flip doesn´t works with Ioptron ieq45 pro - 8407

Hi, I tried several times to perform Auto meridian flip using Ioptron Ieq45 pro mount with 8407 control.
But nothing works, I changed at Ioptron commander to don´t use the mount software for this process only to stop it some degrees past meridian.

When I check the “Use auto meridian flip” box, timer to flip disappears and doesn´t do anything.
If I perform the flip manually, meridian flip dialog box stops when it must slew and is not possible continues with the sequence… Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Your description is a bit lacking in details, however, I can tell you I have this mount and flipping works fine with SGP. You are on the right path to set the mount not to flip and stop some degrees past the meridian (as a safety measure). So double check your SGP setup and make sure the mount is set the correct time zone. Also, make sure you are doing the setting in the right place. Many people get confused between the control panel and the profile the former is used the current settings while the latter is used to apply settings to new sequences.

Thanks Desertsky, the mount is set at the correct time zone and southern hemisphere, I´m doing the setting at the profile, the problem happens when I check “use auto meridian flip” box, the timer to flip automatically disappears (if pier set is E or neither) If I set pier to W, timer flip appears again but with negative numbers and increasing the remaining time.
As you said, at SGP I set auto meridian flip to 1 minute and at Ioptron commander I set Stop at 10 degrees past meridian, but flip does not occur.

I assume you mean you set SGP to 1 minute past the meridian? And, I assume you are setting in the control panel?

Yes, 1 minute past the meridian to flip in SGP and 10° to stop in Mount commander, setting in the control panel “use auto meriian flip” timer to do that, dissapears. Pier at E side.

Suggest you take a screen shot of your settings and post it here.