BACK & FORWARD arrows what for?

Hello

What are the back and forward arrows for?

I thought they could be to navigate through the different subs, but they are always grey out and have no function…

Martin

After you have taken several images these will light up. They allow you to go forward and backward through your images. When the current image downloads, it will place you at the end of the list.

Its not working in my SGP version 3.0.3.151
They never light up after taking a lot of subs, they always remain grey out…

They have always worked fine for me. You may have to post a log.

Here are 2 log files…
Hope the admins can find the cause of that problem

sg_logfile_20190122052627.zip (115.6 KB)
sg_logfile_20190119210943.zip (290.6 KB)

sgp does have a mode where it opens a new tab for each image. maybe the arrows don’t do anything in this mode?

rob

rob, you are right, the arrows only work when subs opens always in the same tab. If they open in different tabs they have no function
Martin

1 Like

Hi (new in the forum!, my first post!)
I have the version 2.6.0.25 (not upgraded to v3.0). I have problems sometimes with “the arrows”. Sometimes, if I go backward it freezes SGP and I have to close it and start the sequence, loosing the current image (I have to open the Windows Task manager for this). And I can’t know when it will happen! So, I can’t use it.

Does somebody else have this problem?
Thanks!

I have seen a few anomalies myself. I avoid hitting any buttons while a frame is downloading (general good practice anyway) and it does sometimes take a few seconds for the frame to come up. It may be that you don’t get an instant response and hitting multiple times confuses things.
It only works for the frames captured in that session. My sessions last days and weeks and it does not scroll back to images taken on a previous day. I can bring them back, however, by clicking the sample on the history tab.