Beta 363 Running Flats Sequence when Not Selected

The attached screen snapshot shows a Flats sequence running even though it is not checked. It did not start running the first Dark and Bias sequence that was selected or the second Dark and Bias sequence that was also selected.

I deleted the Flat Sequence, Reset the sequence and tried to run the Dark and Bias Sequences again. The second screen shot shows what happened.
After this, I quit SGP and relaunched. The Flats sequence had a complete check mark. I then reset everything I could with the sequence and then the Flats sequence indicator looked like the other sequences. I was able to then run the Bias and Dark sequences. I do not know how the Flats sequence was set the way it was and ran when not selected the first time I ran SGP…

Mark

Can you please include the log file for this? It is almost certainly state related and a good picture of what was happening prior to the issue will be helpful.

The actual sequence itself might also be helpful here.

I’ll post the sequence and log file on DropBox.

Note that after I relaunched SGP and the sequence, the Right arrow was gone from the Flats and a check mark indicated it was complete. I reset the sequence, selected the Bias and Dark targets and it ran perfectly through the night.

Mark

@mdwetzel

Did you, by chance, AFTER opening the sequence, uncheck “Flat Frames” and then check both of the “Bias and Gain” targets? Or were the targets in that state when you opened the sequence?

I am unsure how else to try and reproduce this… I have tried dozens of things in order to reproduce this state, but to no avail. Everything I did started on the right target. Any information at all that describes things you were doing in SGPro before this happened will be useful.

Flat frames were never checked. I had checked M27, then unchecked it and checked the Bias and Dark targets. Maybe it was an initialization issue in migration from 3.0.3.169 to the beta (?)

I’ll keep testing.

Mark

I was doing alot of configuration and establishing settings for the equipment profile, the sequence and the events with the new camera (ZWO ASI 1600). I was setting gains and offsets and was beginning to test the camera in SGP. So, I was making many changes and tweaks as I went along. Nothing in particular comes to mind.

Mark