Camera dosnt connect

Hi guys just wondering, I have been using Maxim mainly but I am looking at SG pro as im hoping to get the ZWO camera next April and I cant find much info on maxim and that particular camera. My trial of sgpro is up havnt used it for months and months in fact i had terrible trouble with the COM ports etc that I went back to synscan). Anyway I fired up SGpro today as it is still on my computer and I get the following message… Error getting properties dialog. Retreiving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {C150CBAA-4BAD-84FF-27077B4156A0} failed due to the following error:80040154 Class not registered (exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

Any ideas? only thing I recognise is the COM and really dont want to mess with that again

Cheers

Paul

That message has nothing to do with COM ports, but istead with .NET. (the programming language used for SGP)
I suggest you reinstall SGP and other softwares you need to use your gear.

Your problems with COM ports is probably because of bad quality USB to COM adapters.

thx i will try that

tried reinstalling same thing, Im not sure what NET is so dont even know where to look for it