Crash of SGP

Hi,
I work with SGP from long time and now I’m using it on a new amateur remote observatory. The systems works fine, but I have a not identified problem with SGP: it crashed and the log reports only these lines:
[07/07/17 02:48:03.903][DEBUG] [Unknown] GlobalExceptionHandler caught : Input string was not in a correct format.
[07/07/17 02:48:03.903][DEBUG] [Unknown] Runtime terminating: True

The environment is:

Regional setting is UK and location is Italy (Windows was installed in italian)

The nights before I have a problem at more or less the same time with tracking and loss the stars on different subjects. I don’t know if there is a correlation or it is a simple coincidence.
I attached the full log file.
sg_logfile_20170706224024.zip (35.5 KB)

@pk825

This is odd indeed. I would need to see a couple more instances to establish a pattern, but looking at this one there appears to be corrupt memory issues, specifically:

[07/07/17 02:47:51.045][DEBUG] [Camera Thread] ASCOM: AF Exposure DL speed: b

“b” is not valid for speed. I am curious to see if the other crashes are similar.

It’s real odd. I add you the logs of the other two sessions with the star lost problem.
Is the DL speed set to b the Bulb option? I see that the thread call it every time in this way and it always work and set the time exposition in the line before (ASCOM: AF Exposure length: 10 seconds).
sgp log.zip (114.5 KB)

It’s seems that I have a problem with phd2: four times doesn’t work and one hang sgp.
I add the last two logs, could you help me to understand if there is a problem with phd?
log.zip (664.9 KB)

I have lots of crashes and am starting to think it’s the relationship (server?) between SGP adn PHD2.
OR - I wonder if it’s a matter of two ZWO cameras both operating at the same time.
1600MMC and a 290MM on the guider. It sometimes switches them. I have to use caution to make sure
that the guider is set to connect to the 290 rather than the 1600. I sometimes wonder if there is a conflict.
Trying to test another older laptop with different install.