Docking Window on SGP Desktop

I “Reset Module Layout” in SGP. This is apparently a minor mistake on my part. What I will call the “module docking window” on the left side of the SGP desktop disappeared along with the docking modules that resided there since I started using SGP a couple months ago. Instead, all docking modules were launched on the SGP desktop in what now appears to be a single “Image Window.”

I have closed all docking modules that I don’t want, but now they simply reside on the main Windows desktop and not the SGP desktop. I cannot find a way to reestablish the docking module window on the SGP desktop.

Any clues???

Thanks.

You should be able to go to view - docking modules - and then click on the ones you want. They will open up and then it’s just a matter of moving them around where you want and clicking them into place.

When you hover one over to the side you will see a bluish white button appear with arrows pointing to what part of the side screen you want them on. Just hold the module over the desired arrow and let it go.

1 Like

Thanks much.

No problem. Glad to help