I have set-up my Levesdome Dome software to start on sequence commence. It has happily being doing this for around 3 months but I’ve had two failures over the last three sessions, where the Dome hasn’t synced.
I’m in the process of imaging the Pacman Nebula, which unfortunately, is a similar in alignment to my Dome park position so I was unaware anything was wrong.
I’ve attached my logfile for your perusal.
I did have to switch to MaximDL for Dome sync <a class="attachment"
at around 10pm due to excessive scope - dome mis-alignment. Which, by the way, was successful.
href="/uploads/db2508/original/2X/8/801193e761d99569aa3a08461742463a297c955e.txt">sg_logfile_20171101000047.txt (18.3 KB)