Enviro data average period?

Been away for a while, but getting back into the hobby.

I just upgraded to 2.6.0.25 and I’ve got everything working, so I’m poking around some of the options. I’ve set up OpenWeatherMap to feed weather data into the environment data interface.

I’m a little confused about something… what is the data refresh rate? I know I can pull from OWM once per second, but I don’t see that as an option.

Alternatively, I’m using the ASCOM hub and have set up OWM and its feeding data just fine. What I’m noticing though is that in the ASCOM settings, the average period can be configured in minutes, but then in the environment data panel in SGP, it shows the same number as hours (ie, I set the ASCOM hub settings to 0.1 minutes (6 seconds), but in the SGP environment data pane, it shows 0.1 hours (6 minutes)) - what is the actual average period? Or should I just leave it at 0 in the hub settings?

That doesn’t really answer the question though. I just want to know if it’s reporting 6 second averages or 6 minute averages… the ascom control panel says its 0.1 minutes, SGP is saying 0.1 hours. Which is it?

Or are you saying it doesn’t matter, it’s just doing it’s thing? In which case, how often is it retrieving data from OWM? How current is the weather data it’s showing?