Failed to Connect Atik460 and FW2 resolved

Hi, Just this week developed an issue with starting SGPro for imaging session. Kept getting failed to connect to Camera and same for FW2. Check both cables / power etc but no joy. Up until this week every thing was fine. My guess is a windows update had affected the drivers or messages to /from and SGPro could not find.
I reinstalled the Ascom platform and Atik software in normal way but still did not resolve.

Eventually found a closed subject on similar for Filter wheel that advised re-installing the Atik software package but right click and RUN as Administrator. I downloaded latest software from Atik (SetupArtemisUniversal), right clicked and extracted to a new file I created then on the extracted SetupArtemisUniversa.exe file, right clicked and selected RUN AS ADMINASTRATOR This re-installed all required software and drivers fine. I did not find it necessary to uninstall the old drivers first.

Plugged in everything, started SGPro, checked in Control panel and Camera was now showing up. Pressed connect and relieved both the Camera and FW2 now connecting again.

I have no idea what caused this issue but hopefully this solution may help others if it comes up.