First image post M-78

First image post for me. Took this in NM last new moon Oct/Nov '16. Isn’t SGP great? M-78 ( limawms ) - AstroBin

Mark

EDIT

I reread this and it could look like this was my first image - it’s not. You REALLY wouldn’t want to see the first “image” I produced. Actually this is just the first time I have posted an image on this forum. It boggles my mind to think about the difference in effort to put together my first and the ease of doing it with SGP.

6 Likes

Not bad at all for first. As a matter of fact I wish mine had been that good. Congrats.

SGP was a real epiphany for me and I don’t understand why others spend $$$ on dinosaur software packages with subscription fees and non performance. I have been impressed by Jared and Ken’s customer response and the great low price of their products. They seem to have a real love of the hobby and their products reflect that.

Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas to all…Gunny

Agreed! I just completed a permanent pier and observatory build, and moved to SGPro - it’s worked so well in terms of an all-in-one package - totally worth the money and I’m loving it!

@limawms Excellent work! Beautiful blues, nice detail in the nebula, never lost control of the star field.

Thanks for the kind words.