Focuser and Rotator End of sequence Options

Is there a way to Zero out focuser and rotator as an end of sequence action?

Not through SGPro, but if you want to write a very quick ASCOM script to do it, SGPro will run it at the end of the sequence.

Lol how do I do that?

Dan

I would be interested in doing this as well, seeing as my wheel comes >< that close to my pier most of the time when parking. I’ll look into ascom scripting. Thanks.

Just a note to anyone reading this… this was not presented as a feature request, but if enough folks show interest in this, we can certainly add it.

Actually I did request it some time ago…

Hello,
Yes, I think it is a very good feature to add in the end of sequence tasks (bring back the focus to 0). I logged into the forum this morning with the purpose to look if someone has the same request as mine and search for solutions. Unfortunately, I do not know how to programme ASCOM. That would help a lot in my procedure to shut down everything when the sequence ends including power. If the focus is not back to its zero position, that would create a problem (e.g., often need to recalibrate, etc)

I hope it is part of the next release. Thanks in advance
T. Parrinello

Please ensure you add your support to the post in feature requests (linked above)… it will get lost here.

Just done. Thank you
tommaso