For autofocus use camera high speed download while imaging on high quality during a sequence

Using an QSI camera I can chose if I would like to use high speed or high quality download. This is for all camera use cases set. Especially for speeding up the autofocus I would like to use highspeed download for this case during a sequence, but still using low speed / high quality download for the subs.

Michel

@Orion

This is already implemented in 2.5.1.12.

Hello Ken,

Many thanks for the quick answer. I downloaded 2.5.1.12. I’m have some problems finding it. I see high speed download in the CCD section. I tested that with my QSI -> works fine. The topic I asked for was: I would like to have the high speed download only while focusing and not while making the subs. My experience: when setting the checkbox high speed download on, I get high speed download for all pictures I take, because it’s linked to CCD setup only. I would guess, that I need setting the download speed in every area, where i can take images also for Focus / Autofocus, continiously make images for find star an so on.
Did I make something wrong ?

Michel

SGPro has never and will never use high speed download for sequence images. The checkbox applies to FnF, PlateSolve and Auto Focus images only.

Hello,

That clarify all. Exact the way I love it. Many thanks for the implementation an the feedback.

Michel