How to get PHD2 to flip calibration with a ST-4 cable?

I use a ST-4 cable for guiding. I find that PHD2 never flips the calibration data when a meridian flips occurs. What are the things I have to set up in SGP to get this happening?
Thanks

It cannot do that. You must use the Ascom interface. Then it will also adjust for any Dec changes

In PHD2, on the Advanced Setup dialog, on the Guiding tab, there is a “Reverse output after meridian flip” setting. So that PHD2 knows when the mount flips you have to connect your mount to PHD2 as an Aux mount on the connections dialog. Or better yet, ditch the ST-4 interface and let PHD2 guide the mount directly.

I’m going to chime in and add some details to what @DesertSky and @Hbeing have already said.

When PHD2 has an ASCOM connection to the mount it automatically takes care of adjusting the calibration whenever you pier flip (thus there are no settings for it in SGP.)

So to get it to work you need to connect to the mount in PHD2 using ASCOM. The preferred way is to use the ASCOM mount selection in PHD2. Run the New Equipment Profile wizard (Connect Equipment > Manage Profiles > New using Wizard…) and select your mount from the drop-down list when prompted.

In rare cases (primarily with some older mounts), ASCOM guiding is not possible and the ST4 cable is required for guiding. In that case you would choose On-camera for the mount and choose the ASCOM mount device as the Aux mount selection. That will give you an ASCOM connection to the mount in PHD2 even though you would still be guiding via the ST4 cable.

The Reverse Dec output after Meridian flip option may or may not be needed depending on your mount. Most mounts do not need that option checked. Please see the section in the PHD2 User Guide describing that option: Manual - PHD2 Guiding (scroll down to Shared Guiding Parameters > Reverse Dec output after meridian flip)

Thanks. I’ll try that.