I lost my sequence progress again on two different kits. All within the last hour. I reset each sequence to fix

Don’t spend anymore time on this. If I lose track of the progress…I can alway use explorer, select each group of subs and see “how many”…then edit the progress in SGP. It must be something that just a few of us are doing. For me to have the problems occurring on three different SGP installed laptops and different scopes just puzzles the tar of our me. I am more curious than in need for a fix…and I assumed there were a lot more if not everyone dealing with this in some form. It’s gotta be something I am doing wrong I guess. I do pay closer attention to my use of SGP and steps I take and IF I EVER get a repeatable pattern. I will be certain to let you know. Until then…I am ok with forgetting all about it.

If you ever feel inclined to record one of your sessions from the start, I can provide you a place to upload it for inspection. Just FYI…

I would be glad to give it a go!

I could record during the set up - and imaging phase but would stop recording when I retire. I never stay up too late, midnight or so - my flips work without a hitch 99 percent of the time.

Then I could restart the recording the next morning …that is when I usually shoot the flats (also that is when loss of progress most often occurs …but not always!

Our clear skies left us today - a week or so of clouds are promised but as soon as I can I will record. I can send it using MAILBIGFILE as I imagine it will be a monster in size. Just let me know where to send!

If you have other ideas on what you want me to record - let me know!

But…please know that I am ok with losing progress from time to time. It’s all recoverable and editable.