Image History Tool caused SGP to become unresponsive or slow to respond and update

Description

I was running Frame and Focus Mode with 2x2 binning, 2 second exposures. Everything was running fine until I opened the Image History Tool window. After that, SGP became very unresponsive to mouse clicks and clicks on menus or buttons had very long delays. Image history was enabled to simulate a manual focus operation. Note that I had just changed the Image History graph colors to red and yellow in the small IH control window.

Link to Logs

Useful Info

Ver: 3.1.0.435
.NET: 4.8

To date, we have been unable to replicate this issue. Does it still happen for you?

Ken,

So far no problems with the latest SGP .454.

Mark W

I had this happen in 3.1.0.451 on Windows 10 a few times last night. If I select “File, Open Image” (or hit the “left arrow” on the image viewer to load the previous image) SGP locks up. It was burning 20% of the CPU time on a quad-core i7. But it was completely unresponsive. I had to kill it in Task Manager.

A couple of times, a very small window was left after killing SGP. The window said something like “MoonLite Driver is not an application”. Not sure if this is related.

I tried opening an image just now, in my kitchen not connected to camera/focuser/mount. The image opened fine.