Lost files/subs

Is it possible that sgpro did not download my subs? The reason I ask is I have completed all my sequences ( 4 panels x 3 filters) but all my O3 and most of my S2 subs are missing.

Versions, OS, Logs are needed

Hi there,

We will need more information to be able to help. Please send us logs, SGPro and OS versions and we’ll take a look.

More information here How to Submit Logs in SGPro - SGPro Support - Main Sequence Software

Support requests go in this category #sequence-generator:sgpro-support

This may have happened on a few sessions, I’ve gone to process today and noticed a lot of subs not there, I will have a look see if I can at least get the logs from one of the sessions. OS is windows 10 and the sgpro version is 2.6.1.108

oh well, there doesn’t seem to be any log files either.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Unfortunately, this sounds like there are far bigger problems than SGPro acting up.

how do I set sgpro to save the logs?

SGPro always writes logs. There is no option to turn this on or off.

In SGPro, Help -> Open Log Folder

Then sgpro has never saved them, this is my 2nd laptop, nothing was saved on the other either.

Ok, so a bit of searching on the forum, found an old thread with similar problems, albeit nearly 3 years ago, but is it correct that sgp deletes the logs after 2 weeks?

I believe the version you are running deletes any older than 1 week. That said, if you went to Help -> Open Log Folder, you should, at the very least, see the log file for the “current session”.

Ah, thats a bummer, I finished the sequence quite a few weeks ago now. Well at least I know that now so will check after each session from now on. Thanks Ken.