Moravian CCD cooling percentage shown?

Infortunately, Ascom driver 3.1 does not work for me …
When I try to connect the camera I get an error: Exception HRESULT : 0x8007000B

Ascom logs:
13:39:57.357 Create Creating device
13:39:57.451 Connected Connecting to device
13:39:57.670 Error System.BadImageFormatException: Tentative de chargement d[92]un programme de format incorrect. (Exception de HRESULT : 0x8007000B)[0D][0A] [E0] System.Dynamic.ComRuntimeHelpers.CheckThrowException(Int32 hresult, ExcepInfo& excepInfo, UInt32 argErr, String message)[0D][0A] [E0] CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , ComObject , Boolean )[0D][0A] [E0] System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute2[T0,T1,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1)[0D][0A] [E0] CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object , Boolean )[0D][0A] [E0] System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute2[T0,T1,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1)[0D][0A] [E0] ASCOM.DriverConnect.ConnectForm.btnConnect_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) dans c:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverConnect\ConnectForm.cs:ligne 265
13:39:57.670 Dispose Disposing of device
13:39:57.873 Dispose Completed disposal of device

Back to the version 3.0 and all is fine exept for the % cooling power…

Michel.

Oh no!
Can you report this to Moravian yourself? I will not install 3.1 under these circumstances. Have you updated the camera drivers also?
Thomas

Yes, I’ve done the update USB drivers…

Michel.

Now, I heard from a friend, that his G2-8300 does not work at all with ASCOM Driver 3.1.
You are not alone.
Thomas

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Michel.

3.1 here too, they broke the driver …
Doesnt work neither in apt, same error
There’s also a new system driver that seems to work, i fellback to SIPS yesterday

Hello Moravian Users,
I reported this behavour to Moravian and they told me that only one user has reported a bug in 3.1 and they tried to get feedback. But the user did not answer.
Please do notify Moravian about it. They had no forum :frowning:
The e-Mail address is pc@moravinst.com
They can only fix the bug with feedback from us (Camera type, operating system…etc).
Thomas

Hi together,
I reported the Bug in Driver 3.1 to Monravian. On my sytem I coulden’t longer connect to the Software SGP. In the mean time I fixed my System.
Here is what I did.

1. Deinstall the ASCOM Driver 3.1 from this path C:User/CommenFiles/Programm/(or Programm(86)/Ascom/USBGx
  2. Repair the ASCOM Plattform 6.1
  3. Reinstall the ASCOM Driver 2.1 from the Software USB Stick from Monravian

Now I can connect to the SGP and the % dispaly in the Software, Now all parts working fine.

Karl-Heinz

Your right.
Now I got time to test it with my system.

1. Installation works

2. Chosing “Gx USB Imager” in “ASCOM Camera Choser” works

3. Chrash happend by pressing the “Properies” Button, the jit debugger
    screen pops up

It happend with SGP and Nebulosity, than I gave the debugging message to moravian. It is not a case for SGP.
Thomas

Hello Forum and Moravian users,
I got a e-Mail from Moravian, they apologies for inconvenience. It was a small bug in the installation routine which unfortunately installed the 64bit DLL instead of the 32bit.
Version 3.2 should fix it. It is online now. It works with my system.

Thomas

Thanks Thomas, I will try it !
Michel.

That 's work ! :grinning:
Michel.

My new G2-8300 with external 7 posn wheel does not show temperature in SGP ( it does in SIPS)… I am using latest ASCOM 3.2 driver.

The Nebulosity G2/G3 camera type in Nebulosity 4 does not find my camera, but it will as an ASCOM camera.Also when using ASCOM in Nebulosity 4 I can not get the TEC On button to remain on…
Any suggestions…anyone ?
Thanks
Lynn