I’ve seen this before, but I can’t find my old message about it. I want to say that SGP is looking in the wrong directory for the log, but it will have to wait for tomorrow for me to try…thankfully…it clouded up! Everything was fine until I upgraded to 2.4.1, then I noticed that plain old PHD was no longer a selection for an auto guider, so I downloaded and installed PHD2, which didn’t help. Going back to 2.3.x didn’t help either. I think when I tried PHD2 initially way back when, this happened…seems like deleting the PHD2 directory fixed it, if I’m remembering right.
Note to self: don’t upgrade if it ain’t broke!
When will I learn!