Park mount after unsuccessful recovery?

Hello, I’ve read the manual and searched here and cloudynights, but I can’t seem to find an answer to this- is there a way to park the mount after a sequence error that is unrecoverable? I have park mount after sequence complete indicated as well as as a post-event trigger and it failed to park last night. Luckily the target was far enough over that the mount didn’t ram my tripod.

Also, the sequence I ran last night no longer opens (possibly related?) I get an error ‘End of Stream encountered before parsing was completed’. Any ideas?

Lastly, a bug to report- I was monitoring the meridian flip action and noticed that I didn’t have enough time for the sub (I was using Ha filter) so I tried to abort during the flip- crashes the program every time. That’s a nit, but thought you should know.

Yes there is a method to park at the end of a sequence, - I do it all the time and it also closes the roof. Secondly - if you set the meridian limit in the telescope tab, SGP takes care of the sub length automatically and will not start an exposure unless it can complete it before the flip point. There should be no need to abort the flip.
I just need to fire up my system so that I can give you the precise instructions for setting park. It’s raining right now, so maybe later this weekend.

Ok, it parked last night but not in CWD position- Maybe that’s what happened the 1st night also. I was expecting CWD. You’re right- normally I shouldn’t have to cancel during meridian flip, but the software shouldn’t crash if you do.

I think I found the setting to indicate CWD as the park position.