Problem with Sestosenso2

Description

The problem with the latest SGP update is as follows, the Sestosenso2 focuser does not work, mounts the version of the drivers 1.2, once connected the temperature remains fixed at 99.99 and the in and out keys remain disabled. I hope that with this signal you can solve the problem and make it work again as in 3.0, I also need to have the ASTAP catalog in the setup

Aprox time of issue:

Link to Logs

Useful Info

Ver: 3.1.0.457
.NET: 4.8

Closing due to no description of issue.

good morning Ken, the problem is that in the latest version of SGP, the sixth sense of first light lab does not walk, instead with version 3.0 it does. as you know in version 3.0 ASTAP has not yet been implemented, I hope you can solve the problem even with the most recent versions

Sorry, I am not sure what “sixth sense of first light lab does not walk” means for sure, but I think you mean that “Sestosenso2 does not work”. Please be more descriptive. Have you made sure that you are using the absolute latest version of the Sestosenso driver?

Sorry Ken, translator’s fault, yes my problem with your latest update is that Sestosenso2 connects but when you give the Out command it doesn’t move and the program crashes, I am sure to use the latest updated Sestosenso2 drivers

Ken…I’m waiting for your comment…thx

Not sure this is much help but I also have SestoSenso Ver 2 with the 1.2 drivers. SGP connects to it fine and I can move In and Out without issue/crash. And I have had many successful auto focusing runs over the past few weeks.
Make sure you pick “SESTOSENSO2” in the drop down list for SGP Focuser. And that you have the right com port selected in the Settings. Can you connect to it outside SGP (ie. using the Sesto Senso app)?

I am on latest version (3.1.0.457) and use ASTAP (which is working even better than PS2).

DaveNL

Finally solved … the right drivers are the ones that give along with the usb stick, and not the ones that are downloaded from the site of PrimaLuceLAB thanks to everyone for the support now finally everything works as it should, I just have to try it in a night of clear sky that here in Rome would seem very far away…