This is the beta for the first maintenance release of SGPro 2.4. We have not yet decided the scope of this maintenance release, but here is what is included in this beta:
Note: If you happened to download 188.8.131.52, PLEASE discard it… (bad build)
New changes in 184.108.40.206:
- Bug fixes for JNow conversions
- Support for JNow mounts. The official equatorial system for SGPro remains as J2000 (including the Mosaic and Framing Wizard). This new support feature should correct many issues users of JNow mounts have been experiencing with proper centering and solving. You do not need to do anything, this is detected and translated internal to SGPro.
- Fixed a bug where SGPro would not attempt to connect to the auto guider if “Dither” was not checked, but a settle time was defined.
- Added retry behavior to connect to the PHD2 socket (more robust communication if the socket fails).
- Added safety to ASCOM focuser move command that will block until the focuser reports it is done moving (SGPro might be asking the focuser to move too quickly after previous moves)
- Added more safety to ASCOM focuser move retry command (There was a case where the sequence could lock if the focuser failed to move properly on the first attempt).
- Adding code to Canon cameras that will wait for up to 30 seconds if the device reports it is busy (will retry once per second for 30 seconds and then fail)
- Fixing a bug where the HFR sample size could be 0 for sequences created with SGPro 2.3 (auto focus shows all 0 values for AF runs)
As always, you can find it here: